Aquim Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser
Washing your hands properly with water and a soap-free cleanser is one of the best ways to help avoid the spread of germs. But we don't always have access to a cleanser and water. This is where hand sanitisers like Aqium come in handy.
- Aqium kills 99.99% of germs fast*
- Aqium contains 70% alcohol
- Australian Made
- Aqium contains Glycerin and Pro-Vitamin B5 to moisturise the skin
- Aqium is a quick and convenient way to sanitise your hands on the go
- Aqium is non-sticky and air dries quickly
- Aqium is a hospital grade formulation
- Suitable to use with Automatic Touch-Free Hand Sanitiser Dispenser and Automatic Touch-Free Hand Sanitiser Dispenser with Stand
* Kills 99.99% of germs according to BS EN 1276:2009.
Apply 1 - 2 pumps to palm. Spread and rub over back of hands and finger tips. Allow hands to air dry.
Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Acrylates /C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- For external use only
- Do not swallow
- Avoid eyes
- Keep out of reach of children If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use
- Do not use on inflamed, broken or sensitive skin