N95 Particulate Respirator And Surgical Mask
More than TWICE the breathing space
Box contains 35 masks
Comfort is a critical factor when considering N95 respirator brand choice. Healthcare workers in high risk environments need distraction-free PPE, allowing focus on the patient and the task at hand. Mask discomfort can lead to adjustment and compliance issues, increasing the risk of occupationally acquired infection. Of the two main N95 respirator mask shapes available: cone and duckbill; the duckbill shape offers a significantly larger internal breathing environment.
The HALYARD FLUIDSHIELD* Surgical N95 Respirator offers the highest level of respiratory and fluid protection.
- Mask-to-face seal ensures less fogging frustration
- 5-layer construction
- Level 3
- Soft inner lining
- 10%-21% lighter on the face
- 100% natural rubber latex-free
- Easy storage, folds flat without crushing
- Malleable nose wire creates individual fit
- 100% of HALYARD FLUIDSHIELD N95 Respirators have been cleared by the FDA as a medical device
- Components tested to ISO 10993-10 indicating low irritation
**No returns on this product