Zoll AED Plus Fully Automatic Defibrillator
SMART. READY. TRUSTED.
Not all AEDs are created equal
The ZOLL AED Plus was the first AED with Real CPR Help to help rescuers know when they are performing high-quality CPR. Today, the ZOLL AED Plus continues to set the benchmark for design, dependability, durability, and performance.
The ZOLL AED Plus defibrillator supports you with:
- CPR Help provides integrated, real-time feedback on CPR compression rate and depth
- Long-life consumables - 5-year battery and pad life means fewer replacements, a low cost of ownership, and an AED that's ready for the rescue
- Designed to be durable, the AED Plus can be used in various environments
- (7) Seven year limited warranty
- LCD screen showing voice prompt messages with step by step directions
- 10 Type 123 Lithium Batteries with five (5) year shelf-life
- CPR-D padz one piece electrode pad with Real CPR Help and five (5) year shelf-life.
- CPR-D accessory kit including CPR barrier mask, scissors, gloves, prep razor, towel and a moist towelette.
- Soft Carry Case
- Operator's Guide and Basic Life Support Poster
- Access to ZOLL Online Learning
The Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator provides the portability and superior functionality that professional rescuers demand from an AED. The AED Plus is integrated with Real CPR Help, a unique tool for feedback that helps monitor CPR quality and provides real-time feedback on rate and depth of chest compressions. The integrated visual and audio signals come to your rescue with clarity and confidence unequaled by any other AED. It is also resistant to dust and water jets.